Marketing Content and Design Manager
Goalbook - San Mateo, CA - Full time
Are you a former teacher looking for your next career and challenge on an all-star caliber team?
This will be an exciting role that requires you to generate thought leadership content and design engaging collateral of many different kinds. You are a top-notch writer and communicator, and incredibly organized and detail oriented. You can manage multiple projects at a time that span across multiple teams.
Are you looking to feel inspired and excited every day?
- Strengthen organizational thought leadership through the creation of engaging content
- Design many different forms of collateral for our team to utilize
- Write and edit content on our website, blog, and targeted newsletters
- Assist in the planning of Goalbook events and conferences
- Up to 15% travel required
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter
- A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career
- Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed
- Sweet office in downtown San Mateo near Caltrain with a bottomless supply of snacks, drinks, and good times
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years teaching experience
- Top notch writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 2+ years sales or marketing experience
- Familiar with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and video editing software
Reach out to Justin Su below with your cover letter, resume, LinkedIn, and how you heard about us. Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter. This position is based in our home office in San Mateo, California and cannot be remote.
1 or more years
At Goalbook, we empower educators to design engaging instruction through our research-based resources and professional development.