At Triseum, we believe that game-based learning is the future of education, where students can be engaged, inspired and challenged to learn and succeed.
Our Founder & CEO comes from EA Sports, where he was the Head of Graphics for Madden NFL among other games and has combined this experience with a passion for education to create Triseum.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will uncover and develop sales opportunities across large and strategically important higher education institutions. Over time, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal Business Development Reps to research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify opportunities. You will run in-person and online demos of our games and successfully sell the value of Triseum’s games to educators. This role is an outside sales position working remotely across a designated geographic and/or account based territory.
In this role, you will need to:
- Be driven by student success
- Be determined, the kind of person that seeks out challenges and wants to take on the status quo
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective higher education customers and their students face, which can be solved through the adoption of our games
- Thrive in a challenging environment, where you are bringing entirely new products to market
- Identify innovators and early adopter institutions, administrators and educators that are looking for new and creative ways to help students succeed
- Uncover and develop new opportunities and follow up on highly qualified opportunities across large and strategically important institutions
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Confidently embrace an important role in positively influencing the education industry and the lives of individual students
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
You should have:
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by results that put you at the top 10% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President's Club achievement
- Multiple years of selling experience operating within a technology or innovative digital product environment
- Experience working across all levels of higher education institutions
- A strong work ethic and a sharp focus on your goals
- Positive energy, passion and humor
- Exceptional closing skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree
6 or more years
Our team is the lifeblood of Triseum. We work with the most passionate people in the industry. We’re developers, artists, creatives, researchers, designers and we’re here because we love to make games that transform the education experience.