The Senior Implementation Manager is responsible for managing a team of Implementation Managers who oversee a range of training and implementation support services within an assigned geographic area. The Senior Implementation Manager will also be responsible for working closely with district and school leaders to plan and coordinate the delivery of services, and with teachers and instructional leaders to train and coach them on how to implement Lexia Reading programs with fidelity. This position covers the southeast region.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage regional pre-sales and post sales actions and activities
- Provide training, guidance, and mentorship to Implementation Managers and part-time training facilitators
- Develop and deploy operating best practices and procedures for assigned territories
- Recruit, develop, and evaluate a network of trainers as-needed in territory
- Coordinate, deliver and track implementation and training services to the customer base in assigned geographic region to achieve all goals for retention and expansion
- Understand all facets of the Lexia products – technical and operational, as well as internal Lexia systems and processes.
- Manage and track all customer information and track implementation activity using SalesForce.com (CRM)
- Collaborate with Education & Research, Marketing and Sales departments to promote an awareness of service offerings
- Coordinate on-site training and remote training with contract trainers
- Deliver a portion of the on-site training (primarily via web, also on-site)
- In coordination with implementation team, align presentations and materials to applicable local teaching standards and complimentary instructional programs
- Provide ongoing customer consultations to support best implementation practices
- Collect feedback on training sessions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Analyze and interpret account data to determine implementation status and needs, in order to initiate pro-active solutions to drive staff usage and student results
- Analyze account data to determine implementation status and identify customer needs
- Proactively communicate implementation gaps to customer
- Problem solve and offer solutions to address identified implementation gaps
- Collect customer data and success stories to drive best practices
- Travel up to 25%+, while maintaining high productivity level
- 2 years of experience of managing remote teams in a fast environment
- 3 years of direct client experience in support of customer facing function (professional development, training, customer service, sales)
- 3 years of elementary or secondary teaching and/or administrative experience, preferably with a background in literacy and language arts
- Experience in the development and delivery of professional development for K-12 educators
- Experience inspiring others to action (sales, leadership, fundraising, public service)
- Highly adept with technology, and quick to learn new technologies and apply solutions (e.g., Salesforce, Google Docs, Webex)
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization, excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong analytical skills (e.g. reporting, excel, data analysis); experience with data driven instruction and business communications
- Regular travel will be required to meet with customers and to deliver on-site training
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
3 to 5 years
Lexia Learning, A Rosetta Stone Company, is one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world. Founded more than 30 years ago with private funding and grants obtained from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, our products are now used by more than two million students. Lexia’s ongoing commitment to peer-reviewed efficacy research and gold-standard outcome studies are at the center of our pedagogical approach. Lexia Reading Core5®, the company’s award-winning, flagship product, has set the standard for technology-based reading instruction by providing explicit, systematic, personalized learning on fundamental literacy skills for students of all abilities. With the launch of the RAPID Assessment, Lexia continues its promise to improve student literacy by leveraging technology to personalize learning and simplifying the use of data to drive instruction.