Are you a former rock-star teacher or school leader looking for your next career in the education space?
Are you looking for your next challenge where you have a pivotal role on an all-star caliber team?
I'm Justin, Founder of Goalbook, and we're looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our Partner Success Team and growing company. At Goalbook, we empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We blend pedagogical research and intuitive technology into our easy-to-use online tool and leading professional development for educators.
We partner with 500 school districts in 45 states, working closely with district and school leaders to create scalable and sustainable change to instructional practice. Goalbook was a member of Imagine K12’s first cohort and the first company to be funded through the New Schools Seed Fund.
This will be a challenging role that requires you to interact with all types of educators and administrators, supporting them with creating scalable and sustainable change to instructional practice. You are able to navigate complex discussions, build strong relationships, and be organized and detail oriented. At the same time, you are able to command attention and deliver effective trainings in both online and in-person formats.
If you were the most impactful teacher at your school that loved coaching other educators and possess incredible people skills, then this will be a great fit.
Are you looking to feel inspired and excited every day?
- Perform account management functions and lead customer retention and renewal efforts
- Work closely with district and school leaders to plan effective implementations
- Deliver online webinar trainings and lead onsite professional development workshops
- Analyze usage data and metrics and work with district partners to maximize user engagement
- Up to 30% travel required
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career
- Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed
- Sweet office in downtown San Mateo near Caltrain with a bottomless supply of snacks, drinks, and good times
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills
- Top-notch organization and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 2+ years instructional leadership or coaching experience
- 1+ years sales or account management experience
Reach out to Erin Swan via the apply now link below with your cover letter, resume, LinkedIn, and how you heard about us. Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter.
3 or more years
At Goalbook, we empower educators to design engaging instruction through our research-based resources and professional development.