FortuneBuilders - San Diego, CA - Full time
Are you a change manager and champion of integration? Do you consider yourself a global thinker with the ability motivate others to get on board? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!FortuneBuilders, one of the nation’s fastest growing private companies, is looking for an experienced LMS Administrator to orchestrate, administer, and maintain the implementation of our Learning Management System.
What will you do?:
The ideal candidate will have a passion for making significant contributions to the growth of a company. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated success in the ability to configure and implement a robust learning management system and maintain its effectiveness in a growing corporation.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Training new and existing team members on utilizing the LMS as an administrator
- Managing and supporting the technical integrations between the LMS and currently used systems
- Configuring, managing, and documenting of the LMS Reporting environment and all custom reporting
- Providing technical support and customer service to all LMS users
- System management pertaining to authentication, integration, configuration, and context
- Ongoing definition, implementation, execution, and management of technical settings, log settings, and performance settings
What competencies/skills MUST you have?:
- Must be highly organized with the ability to work independently
- Multi-tasker who can meet tight deadlines
- Commitment to quality and customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What education/experiences do we prefer you have?:
- Bachelor's degree in Education Technology, Education Administration, Instructional Design, or a related field highly desired
- 3+ years of Cornerstone Learning Management Systems administration experience
- 1+ years of instructional design experience with an emphasis on web-based and/or mobile learning
INCOME: $50K-$60K commensurate with experience
Visit the FortuneBuilders' Glassdoor page to learn more about our mission and culture.
1 or more years
FortuneBuilders is the leading real estate investment education company in the country. We have been ranked by Inc. Magazine's prestigious Inc500 list for three consecutive years as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies. We show our real estate investor students the roadmap of how to turn their passion for real estate into a highly profitable business that provides the financial and lifestyle freedom they deserve.
Our team has been inspiring, educating, and leading real estate investors across the country since 2006. Our unique approach is highly sought after because we provide our students the blueprint to start and grow a real estate business, not just providing advice on a single aspect of investing.
The FortuneBuilders’ headquarters are located in sunny San Diego, two blocks from the ocean. With 400 employees, we are growing every day and are looking for top A-Players to add value and contribute to the success of our students and our company.
FortuneBuilders provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply. Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.