As our Customer Insights Manager you'll be responsible for owning and managing research projects. You'll work with Marketing and Sales to determine project goals and deliverables, select the appropriate research methodology and execute the research studies. This includes managing, developing and executing the research tools and processes. Working closely with key stakeholders, you'll ensure the successful execution and resulting data collection of the fieldwork. You'll also be reviewing the collected data, authors’ reports and make business-oriented recommendations to the sponsoring client.
- Prioritize and communicate studies for case studies, outcomes studies, and customer/user studies
- Communicate with clients to understand and document the business objectives
- Manage vendor relationships and activities
- Cultivate relationships with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams
- Select the most appropriate research methodology and techniques and design qualitative and quantitative research plans for projects
- Design research questionnaires and moderator guides, and oversee the fieldwork initiative
- Interpret data, create reports, and make actionable recommendations
- Bachelors degree in business, mathematics, statistics, or the sciences.
- 3 years’ experience in Marketing and/or Market Research.
- Ability to champion and execute new and innovative approaches, ideas, methods, processes, products and services.
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies.
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities.
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
3 to 5 years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.