We are seeking an experienced Growth Marketer / Strategic Analyst: someone who will be both an individual contributor and lead / mentor to our growing marketing team.The ideal candidate will be a champion of our brand, our users, and our data who will strive to improve the focus of our company on our messaging, our users and our impact to our community as a whole.
- Forecast operational goals, and optimize marketing investment spend
- Plan and prioritize hypothesis-based acquisition and engagement campaigns across all marketing channels
- Cost-effectively execute experiments to measure and validate hypothesis
- Present data-backed hypothesis to the team, with a strategy to scale the findings and investment appropriately
- Foster a data-driven mindset to best allocate resources amongst competing initiatives
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years of experience working in growth, marketing, or finance in a startup enviornment
- Obsession with growth and data driven mindset
- Direct experience with growth and marketing channels (i.e. online ads, direct mail, radio, TV, funnel optimization)
- Experience with SQL, Redshift and other data analysis tools
- Comfort working with large datasets and solving ambiguous problems
- Creativity in developing actionable analysis and recommendations
- Highly motivated to influence work in Education technology and influence the world through a better educational system
3 or more years
Kiddom builds technology enabling teachers and learners to unlock their full potential. Teachers are often constrained by limited access to quality tools or mandated use of ineffective tools that do not meet their students’ needs. We believe technology should be utilized to close the achievement gap and level the playing field for all students.