IXL Learning is looking for a part-time Operations Assistant to support the busy operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support tasks and will be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. This person must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing office of diverse people and projects.
This position is based in our San Mateo office.
- Be the face of IXL: Greet guests, answer and screen incoming calls, sign and deliver packages, send company-wide announcements
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondences including mail and fax
- Order office supplies including kitchen, general office, and shipping; manage and track all orders; keep supplies stocked and organized; manage vendor relations
- Coordinate meals as needed for meetings and/or events
- Perform administrative duties, including but not limited to copying, faxing, and filing documents
- Assist with on-site services, office events and functions
- Run business errands as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to asses a situation and problem-solve to a positive outcome
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally-organized
- Energetic, mature, positive person who can work independently
- Ability to work with high confidentiality
- Experience with Google Suite, including Gmail, Cal and Docs
Any experience level
IXL Learning is an educational technology company that delivers an immersive learning experience — for all students, in all grades, in math, English language arts, science, and social studies. With one in 10 students already using IXL in the U.S., and over 20 billion questions asked and answered around the world, IXL is helping schools successfully use technology to improve teaching and learning.