Account Manager, Lexia Learning
Rosetta Stone - Concord, MA - Full time
Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone Company, is a highly respected developer of technology-based reading programs for all students in Pre-K–Grade 5 and at-risk students in Grades 6–12. Together, Lexia and Rosetta Stone provide the most extensive suite of products to help students learn to read and speak English. We are expanding our sales team to meet growing demand. Be part of our growth and provide districts with software and implementation services proven to help all students become successful readers.
As an Account Manager, your objectives will be to:
- Guide existing customers to renew existing subscriptions, expand scale of usage and convert to latest version of program
- Lead new school level customer prospects through the evaluation process to closure
- Support aligned Account Executives with district level customer facing activities
- Qualify and close school-level inbound leads
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and grow business relationships with existing Lexia customers.
- Maintain regular contact and communication
- Identify and address customer needs and expectations
- Notify customers of subscription renewal and consult on purchasing options
- Prepare renewal and expansion purchasing proposals, then follow to closure
- Seek referrals through existing customer network
- Manage sales process with selected school level new business prospects.
- Research probable purchasers of Lexia products
- Introduce Lexia to new prospects over the phone to create awareness/interest
- Deliver product demonstrations to individuals and committees via webinar
- Work with school-level staff to build support for purchase
- Develop proposals and other professional communications
- Qualify inbound leads;
- Coordinate customer and colleague calendars to maximize productivity
- Collect customer data and case study success stories
- Collaborate with aligned Implementation Manager.
- Communicate customer implementation support needs
- Collaborate on plans to drive long-term success, product use and customer satisfaction
- Communicate and coordinate customer training needs and calendar
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of inside sales or customer service experience ideally to pre-K - 12 school districts, and preferably a technology and curriculum (reading) based product
- Proven success in high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Track record of goal attainment in selling or providing customer service.
- Proficient use of computer software, specifically sales planning, forecasting and tracking tools, such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook , PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, speaking, writing, and presenting skills
- Limited ability to travel overnight – approximately 10%
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
3 to 5 years
Lexia Learning, A Rosetta Stone Company, is one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world. Founded more than 30 years ago with private funding and grants obtained from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, our products are now used by more than two million students. Lexia’s ongoing commitment to peer-reviewed efficacy research and gold-standard outcome studies are at the center of our pedagogical approach. Lexia Reading Core5®, the company’s award-winning, flagship product, has set the standard for technology-based reading instruction by providing explicit, systematic, personalized learning on fundamental literacy skills for students of all abilities. With the launch of the RAPID Assessment, Lexia continues its promise to improve student literacy by leveraging technology to personalize learning and simplifying the use of data to drive instruction.