Come help us build out our growing team of Client Partnership at BrightBytes. In this new role of Partnership Development Representative, we are looking for people who want to start their career in educational sales technology and are excited about helping to create and define the success metrics of a new team. If you are a former educator who can leverage your experience in an explicit sales prospecting role by helping districts better utilize technology to impact student achievement, we’d love to talk with you.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Speak with potential customers about their teaching and learning needs, discovering their greatest challenges related to student achievement
- Explain the research behind the Clarity platform through the use of online demos, webinars, and other interactions
- Form new relationships with educators throughout their region
- Deliver BrightBytes-provided collateral to customers for decision-making, including brochures, videos and other materials
- Maintain accurate customer records and collaborate with all members of the customer team
- Build relationships with the client partnership team to understand the market and territory profiles you will be supporting
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to understand the BrightBytes value propositions to create targeted campaigns for prospecting
- Leverage systems needed to be successful in working with potential districts
- Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospect
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong passion for education and data: you believe that technology can transform education
- A team-oriented, collaborative nature: we’re a small, impactful team so everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better
- Enthusiasm for making a positive impression on a potential customer and starting an experience that will set the stage for effective follow up
- Self-starter, with high energy, positive phone presence, team player mentality, and willingness to take coaching advice and apply it immediately
- Clear, concise communication: you get your point across with the fewest most impactful words in communicating with district superintendents, assistant superintendents, technology directors and curriculum directors
- Service mindset: you know how to relate to customers (both internal and external) to make sure everyone gets what they need and feels successful
- Explicit experience in education - as a classroom teacher or a school/district administrator
- Former experience in sales or as a sales development representative in the software-as-a-service context
- Familiar with the use of Salesforce, MDR, GoToMeeting
1 to 5 years
BrightBytes (BB) is a mission-driven organization that is the world’s leading provider of research analytics to K-12 Schools. BB was founded by educators working closely with industry experts who care deeply about learning in the 21st century.
The organization’s flagship product is Clarity, an award-winning SAAS platform. Clarity improves learning for millions of students globally by giving educational leaders the learning analytics they need to make faster, better decisions in schools. This powerful product has been honored with nearly two dozen awards for educational impact and intuitive design. One and five U.S. schools use Clarity, and BB has a customer renewal rate of 99%.
BB co-founders are Rob Mancabelli, an internationally recognized thought leader in the field of educational leadership, and Hisham Anwar, a Silicon Valley technologist and entrepreneur with a track record for leading global operations. They’ve assembled a team of over 100 Ivy-League data scientists, creative engineers, world-class researchers and inspirational education leaders. BB hires mission-driven individuals who are eager to apply their educational expertise in a fast-paced, fun, entrepreneurial environment that delivers the tools that educators need to improve children's lives.