LEAP Innovations is seeking a Pilot Network Manager who will lead the oversight and support for schools and organizations piloting solutions with LEAP. The Pilot Network Manager will have the opportunity to develop and implement support structures and professional development in personalized learning to enable schools to implement new products and learning models. The successful candidate will be a part of the team that leads the effort around rigorous and meaningful research and evaluation to improve teaching and learning strategies in Chicago and nationally. The Pilot Network Manager will visit pilot sites on a regular cycle, supporting teachers and school leaders with their implementations, and collecting best practices in the field to then formalize and share locally and nationally.
Support and/or conduct regular meetings with school leaders to support and guide their implementation of personalized learning
Support on-going professional development of teachers to evolve their teaching practice
Conduct on-site support visits to pilot sites to observe practice, troubleshoot issues, and provide strategic guidance to pilot leads, teachers and administrators
Refine and develop support structures and strategies for pilot sites
Create opportunities for cross-school collaboration and best practice sharing
Develop mechanisms for reporting out quality of implementations and areas of risk. Identify, track and report on actionable and tangible outcomes.
Develop robust resources to help pilot sites continuously improve and evolve their personalized learning implementations
Keep all stakeholders updated on the progress of pilots
Coordinate and support online communication among pilot sites and our Pilot Network cohort
Facilitate the organization and meeting of key affinity groups among the Pilot Network participants to foster collaboration and sharing
Attend national conferences and industry meetings focused on personalized learning as needed
Education and Experience:
The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a dynamic, results-oriented environment in which expectations are high for both the quality and speed of work. In addition, he or she should have the following background and skillset:
- 5+ years of total work experience, including teaching experience
- Ability to communicate implementation needs and outcomes to different stakeholders and make recommendations about relevance and implications.
- Experience designing and/or delivering professional development, working with teachers, principals, and other instructors in a collegial manner to inform and improve practice
- Passion for education, specifically improving learning outcomes for all students through the use of technology
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and project management experience
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- At least 3+ years of teaching experience. Exposure to diverse student populations is desirable
- Experience and/or background in personalized learning methodology and instruction
- Experience working with education technology vendors and developers
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Excellent health benefits, 403(b) retirement plan with company match and group life insurance.
Start Date: Position currently available.
Application: Phone inquiries are not accepted. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume (including salary requirements) to email@example.com. Please include the position name in the subject line of your email.
3 or more years
LEAP Innovations® connects innovation and education to reinvent our one-size-fits-all system and transform the way kids learn. We work directly with educators and innovators to discover, pilot and scale personalized learning technologies and innovative practices in the classroom and beyond. LEAP serves as a national hub for a new, collaborative ecosystem of the best and brightest education innovators, digital entrepreneurs, and thought leaders committed to reinventing education in our country.