A Digital Access Services Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate input of new and renewal digital orders into online administration systems and providing support and delivery of usage information of those resources. Duties include customer installation configuration based on sales order requirements as well as processing customer cancels, trial and non-renewal orders. They also review customer website to ensure customer take advantage of their resources and follow up to ensure customer have received our access links. Communicate with both internal and external customers via telephone and e-mail. The result of the Digital Access Services Specialist efforts includes the achievement of both department and individual performance metrics and increased customer satisfaction.
- Order entry of customer information into online administration systems
- Review customer website for posting of electronic resources and follow up to remind them of their links to ensure receipt and exposure of those resources
- Make changes to customer information based on contract changes including cancellation
- Configure customer’s installations based upon sales orders
- Report productivity and activities on a daily basis
- Manage and generate custom usage reports on monthly basis and daily ad-hoc requests
- Respond to customer usage statistic questions
- Manage internal and external customer queries and correspondence communicating in a professional, service-minded manner
- Liaise and collaborate with Sales, Billing, Tech Support and Technical Services Specialists to insure customer satisfaction
- Assist with special projects as needed: including but not limited to provide assistance to Technical Support with calls and e-mails, system clean up efforts, and product migration
- Work as part of a team including but not limited to: Provide back-up support to team members when needed, attend team meetings, follow-up with others as appropriate, provide assistance and mentorship to new and less experienced staff members
- Accountable for internal and external customer satisfaction within assigned territory
- Meet agreed volume, service and quality targets
- Self check 100% of own orders for quality
- High school graduate or equivalent, with some relevant college course work completed
- Ability to work independently on multiple activities, showing appropriate level of prioritization and escalation skills
- Flexible with an appreciation for a consistently changing environment
- Data entry, at least 2 year of data entry experience with high level accuracy.
- 2 years of professional experience in a role requiring customer contact by telephone
- Strong customer focus and work ethic
- Strong teamwork
- Skilled at developing strong cross-functional relationships
- Demonstrated ability to grasp technical concepts and operating systems
- Solid working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software, e-mail, standard office equipment as well as the internet.
- Detail Orientated as demonstrated through prior work and/or educational experiences
1 to 5 years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.