Customer Success Specialist
SchoolMint - San Francisco, CA - Full time
SchoolMint is an online recruitment, enrollment and communication platform for K-12 schools that is used by hundreds of schools in more than 45 cities and 16 states in the US. Our team comes from MIT, Harvard, USC, UC Berkeley, The Climate Corporation, Edmodo, Apple, Pearson and Teach For America. Headquartered in San Francisco, SchoolMint is well-funded by reputed venture capital firms like New Schools Venture Fund, Crosslink Capital, Kapor Capital, Runa Capital and Imagine K12 as well as some amazing angel investors pioneering the technology and education world.
SchoolMint is an online enrollment and communications management parent-school platform used by over 1,500+ schools across the country. The Customer Success Specialist will focus on helping schools realize the value they can get by adopting SchoolMint for their schools and parents.
The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for ensuring schools and parents have a happy and successful experience with SchoolMint. The position will manage the training of customers on the SchoolMint product and supporting customers on issues, questions or concerns.
Ultimately, the Customer Success Specialist will ensure our customers excel at using SchoolMint, providing prompt resolution to any issues our customers face.
- Manage and deepen relationships with school partners
- Create customer roadmap and develop a success plan for schools to reach each milestone
- Grow customer product usage and up-sell new features
- Drive new business growth through advocacy and referrals
- Collect and manage product feedback from schools to share with engineering and product teams, and participate in product development conversations
- Design and manage product rollout to schools, ensuring they fully adopt new products and features
- Monitor customer health through data analysis and relationship strength
- Strategically address software challenges encountered by parents and schools, and identify prompt resolutions
- BA or BS degree or higher
- 2+ years experience in an account management or customer success role at a technology company
- Experience developing strategies to increase adoption of technology solutions
- Passion for improving education
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to inspire others
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, multi-stakeholder projects with exceptional results
- Self-driven, persistent, and assertive
- Enthusiastic lifelong learner
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Experience in a startup environment
- Education field experience
- Operations experience working in a public school
- Knowledge of Pivotal Tracker, ZenDesk and/or Salesforce
- Background in technology
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
- Generous stock options
- Educational Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Competitive PTO program & Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Catered lunch in office.
- Stocked kitchen and beverages provided
- Office is in the SOMA, and easily accessible to public transportation
- Casual work environment with people that also know how to have fun!
1 or more years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.