- Designs and implements a significant revision to the processes and components of the Tier One Technical Support Program and provide ongoing management of the function, establishing success metrics, implementing best practices and additional modalities, ensuring scalability, and continuously seeking ways to improve the customer support experience.
- Develops and executes a plan to successfully migrate Teaching Strategies Gold customers to an upgraded platform, ensuring the customer experience and change management impact are seamless and customers are able to quickly adopt and utilize the new system capabilities with minimal disruption.
- Leads a team of Customer Success Managers responsible for proactive customer outreach, including workload assignments, queue management and supervision of quality.
- Develops and optimizes standard operating procedures and playbooks for the implementation and proactive management of Teaching Strategies Customers to ensure customers are informed, engaged, satisfied, and utilizing our solutions to their fullest capabilities, including, but not limited to, the standardization of customer project plan and success measures, customer on-boarding practices, and a cadence for outreach.
- Establishes an internal operations process to track and plan customer support activities from sales through renewal and ensure company-wide visibility into the status and trending of those activities.
- Continuously identifies ways to improve the customer experience.
- Contributes to the creation of a strong customer-centric culture by ensuring company wide awareness and accountability at all levels of the company.
- Develops and implements highly effective employee on-boarding programs.
- Partners with internal teams to ensure close alignment with customers' operational needs and timelines and ensure customer success, including Marketing, Technology, and Product Management.
- Partners with Sales Management to develop and implement standard pre-sales engagement and hand-off procedures to ensure successful implementations.
- Contributes to the selection and implementation of third-party tools to support best practices in Customer Success such as customer portals, knowledge-based support, risk identification, webinars, etc.
6 to 10 years
Teaching Strategies is a dynamic early childhood education company that provides the most innovative and effective curriculum, assessment, professional development, and family connection resources to programs serving children from birth through kindergarten. With ground-breaking solutions and a strong belief that the most powerful way to impact child outcomes is to improve teacher effectiveness, Teaching Strategies has been supporting the critical work of early childhood educators for over 25 years.