StudySync, a leading developer of digital curriculum, is seeking a full-time Implementation Specialist that can frequently visit customer sites in Los Angeles, CA, and work remotely when not training on site.
Qualified candidates will have teaching experience and/or experience leading professional development. Strong communication, technology and presentation skills, as well as an understanding of ELA standards, and familiarity with teaching practices are essential. Candidates should be organized self-starters and team players able to maintain a flexible schedule.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Oversee implementation and manage needs for multiple accounts, from small to large scale.
- Design and conduct product trainings and professional development, both in person and via webinar.
- Communicate regularly and work effectively with districts, school administrators, and teachers, providing technical and educational support to insure successful implementation.
- Assist in creating curricula and documents for teachers/administrators to aid in successful implementation.
- Maintain a flexible schedule to be available for customer assistance and to travel to support trainings, meetings, and/or conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Experience leading Professional Development and/or product trainings
- Experience in the field of Education, classroom experience grades 6-12 preferred
- Understanding of educational standards and general teaching practices
- Strong technology skills, with experience or ability to learn various web-based programs (Gmail, Google Drive, Salesforce, webinar services, and more)
- Strong skills in Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Team player with strong skills in communication, organization, presentation, and problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple accounts, projects, and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Available to travel for trainings and meetings within the U.S; travel up to 30% of the time.
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org; Please put “Los Angeles Implementation Position” in the subject line.
6 or more years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.