MeasureED is looking for a passionate and effective educator to join a small consulting team as an Associate Data Manager. Being an Associate Data Manager at MeasureED means that you will work with and be mentored by experienced team members to deliver professional services remotely to school administrators across the nation. Our services are focused on student information systems that impact student outcomes and requires the transformation of school operations to succeed.
You will be expected to manage a diverse and ever-changing portfolio of data management projects while acquiring the technical knowledge necessary to implement information systems. After mastering the basics of project and data management, opportunities exist for the Associate to research, test and pioneer new service areas that has the potential to improve the student experience. You will have a direct hand in how schools improve!
In addition to the delivery of projects, a significant portion of your efforts will be developing and documenting best practices and processes to be used by MeasureED and schools we serve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Analyze school operating practices to create new systems or revise established ones.
- Coordinate collection and preparation of operating reports, such as student information, grades and attendance records.
- Interpret and transform operating policies of schools into practical everyday solutions.
- Build relationships with Clients on a foundation of professionalism.
- Maintain a service mindset that is aligned with outcomes.
- Prioritize tasks with relaxed focus and control.
- Manage change from start to finish.
- Maintain shared knowledge documentation.
- Work as part of a team to solve problems that lead to thoughtful recommendations.
- Influence others with thought leadership.
- 3 years of teaching experience or other relevant education experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and macOS.
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- You are ready to impact education. (We believe in a higher purpose)
- You love to teach. (We want schools to be sustainable)
- You are a people person. (We serve people of all types)
- You come ready to learn. (We are continuously improving)
- You have a bias towards action. (We are very hands on)
- You find peace in ambiguity. (We manage change constantly)
- You dream of spreadsheets. (We love Excel)
3 or more years
About Measure Education
Measure Education is a team of educators that work with schools across the nation to improve their operations and student outcomes through transformational projects focused on the management of data. Our team works with school leadership to bridge the gap between what information system vendors build and the outcomes that schools aim to achieve with them.
We make school data manageable.
Our Core Ideology
Our purpose: Measure Education aims to continuously improve outcomes for students.
- Success through outcomes
- People centric systems
- Passionate and effective teaching
- Lifelong Learning