We are in search of a dynamic, hardworking individual to fill our Customer Success Associate position. This entry-level role requires an individual that has extraordinary time management skills, has a positive and energetic personality, and can pick-up quickly in the fast-growing world of education technology. This position will add to our newly developed Customer Success team and comes with the opportunity to make key contributions to the success of a rapidly growing business.
Your specific responsibilities will include…
- responding to customer requests
- leading training sessions and webinars
- conducting Kick Off Calls
- providing launch support to new and renewing customers
- performing program and feature testing and providing feedback to the engineering team
- assisting in day-to-day account management
The ideal candidate …
- has superior time management and organization skills
- demonstrates the ability to take on new responsibilities successfully
- has a solid understanding of technology
- has a Bachelor’s degree
And has a make-up that is …
- self-driven and self-motivated, but great at interfacing with others
- learns quickly and thrives in a dynamic environment
- proactive and can work independently
- a flexible multi-tasker, yet deadline driven
- an entrepreneurial spirit with a sense of humor
We are committed to attracting and developing exceptional people, and creating an environment that is dynamic, challenging, and rewarding, all with the goal of realizing our full potential as a business. We seek those who enjoy a collaborative, participatory work environment where passion and a sense of humor are essential to making this an outstanding place to work.
Attributes of Top Signal Vine Performers
- Respectful … and value the contributions of others
- Humble … enough to know it’s not all about you
- Anticipates … what’s next and prepares
- Insightful … to gain a complete understanding
- Intuitive … to not always need instructions
- Detail-Oriented … knowing the smallest details can be the most important
- Compassionate … to not only care for, but try to understand others
Perks of joining Signal Vine
- opportunity to grow with broad, challenging responsibilities
- competitive salary, plus health and dental benefits
- opportunity for equity participation
- work-life flexibility
- frequent outings, happy hours, and retreats
- brand new MacBook Air
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Any experience level
We are an exciting technology company experiencing rapid growth due to the market adoption of our enterprise mobile messaging platform. We are building a company that helps solve social issues with technology and we recognize the key to our growth and success is hiring great people. The ideal candidate for Signal Vine would be a great teammate by bringing smart and creative problem-solving skills to the job while maintaining the dedication and focus required to achieve results.
We have designed an enterprise communications platform for education organizations to reach today’s youth. Our platform combines text messaging with data analytics to deliver a highly personalized and interactive experiences for students. We deliver personalized information, prompt timely action, and ultimately improve the outcomes for education organizations.
We pride ourselves on the technology and products we build, and value our team and the customer relationships we develop. In order to build a successful business, we move quickly and work hard. We have a powerful vision and have lined up a stellar team of partners, staff and investors in what we expect will be an amazing journey.