Students, teachers, and parents depend on IXL to provide fun and effective online learning tools. We are always working on new features and enhancements, and we need your help to ensure that we consistently release software of the highest quality. As a Senior QA Automation Engineer at IXL Learning, you will work closely with our Development and QA teams and be responsible for creating and executing comprehensive automated test suites.
- Develop and maintain automated test harnesses and libraries
- Create test scripts from smoke, regression, and functional test plans
- Ensure that tests function well across all supported browsers and platforms
- Integrate test scripts with frameworks such as Jenkins and cron
- Manage inbound test requests, estimating time needed and working with other team members to set priorities
- Communicate test results and highlight any potential quality risks
- Assist other software engineers in writing effective tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience developing automation frameworks with Java, Selenium and SQL
- 4+ years of experience in testing software and maintaining test automation
- Ability to work both independently and on a wide variety of teams
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive, and collaborative
- Familiarity with iOS or Android development is a plus
- Demonstrated skill in testing online applications
- Experience integrating test harnesses and test results into continuous integration and build environments
IXL Learning is an educational technology company that delivers an immersive learning experience — for all students, in all grades, in math, English language arts, science, and social studies. With one in 10 students already using IXL in the U.S., and over 20 billion questions asked and answered around the world, IXL is helping schools successfully use technology to improve teaching and learning.
3 or more years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.