Kimono is a premium interoperability platform that connects the student information system with other applications. We solve complex, evolving integration problems with real-time solutions that improve the accuracy, accessibility, and privacy of student information and provide our customers with an intuitive, user-centric experience. Our multi-tenant, cloud-based platform is the most comprehensive educational interoperability solution on the market and serves eight states and over 2600 districts.
We currently have a position open for a full-time account executive, based in our downtown Salt Lake office. The right candidate will have experience selling enterprise class SaaS solutions, will be technically oriented, and a self-starter. This is an opportunity for a hungry sales executive to mentor and work with the most skilled and innovative team in education interoperability.
- Prioritize your pipeline
- Follow up on active leads and move them through our sales pipeline
- Give product demos
- Negotiate and close deals
- Build relationships with prospects and customers
- Represent Kimono at tradeshows and events
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-years’ experience selling enterprise grade SaaS solutions
- Ability to listen to prospects and take a solution-oriented sales approach
- Proven track record
- Able to travel as needed (1-2x per month)
- Education experience is a plus
What Kimono Offers:
- $75K base + commission ($200K earnings at target)
- Vacation and holidays
- Healthcare, vision, & dental
- Fun, relaxed environment
- Working with a small, bright, dedicated team
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 or more years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.