Customer Success Representative
Front Row Education - San Francisco, CA - Full time
Customer Success Representative
Millions of teachers around the USA are struggling to help 30+ students in their class learn math because every student learns at their own pace. In a typical fourth grade classroom, there may be students learning to count, students learning to add, students learning to multiply, and students learning how exponents work - and one teacher somehow needs to address all these needs.
Similarly, some students may be able to read complex texts and understand ideas contained within, while some students may be at a much earlier level. It’s impossible for a teacher to assign an article to the entire class and expect results - for most it will be either too easy or too hard.
Front Row makes that impossible task possible and, as of today, more than 3 million students use Front Row to receive personalized guidance in their learning. Thousands of teachers use Front Row every day to save hours of time and make sure their students are growing at the fastest possible rate. Front Row is successfully venture-funded and on the road to profitability.
Why you should join Front Row
- Our mission is important to us, and we want it to be important to you as well: millions of kids learn math using Front Row every month. Our early results show students improve twice as much while using Front Row than their peers who aren’t using the program.
- This is not a traditional education role, because Front Row isn't a traditional education company. Our business model is quite different from others in our industry, which means this role is perfect for someone who is able to think in creative ways to combine what they've done before with brand new ways of doing things
- In addition to doing good, we’re doing really well: in just two school years after launch, we are in more than 30% of all US elementary & middle schools.
It's an amazing opportunity to join a growing company with a fantastic customer base! You'll work with the Director of Sales to create an amazing customer experience to ensure teachers continue to love using our product. Your ideas and innovation will help form the foundation of what this team will look like in the future. You'll have the chance to bring adaptive learning to schools and districts, and to talk to curriculum directors and school leaders about the power of Front Row's tools.
Your first week you'll do things like:
- Attend sales calls, webinars, and customer check ins with customer success and sales staff to understand what our process looks like
- Talk to teachers and principals about how they use technology in their schools, and what their goals are
- Learn the ins and outs of the product so you will be able to train teachers
- Practice and master our trainings so you will be able to conduct them
Your first quarter you'll do things like:
- Talk to hundreds of teachers and school leaders, and share your passion for math and language arts education with them
- Learn about how individual schools run, and what their goals are
- Begin training teachers on how to get the best use of Front Row in the classroom
- Help school leaders see how Front Row can help them make sure their students get the best math and language arts education
- Start implementing new ideas and practices to create the perfect experience for our customers
Your first year you'll do things like:
- Develop strong relationships and ensure our renewal rate is higher than ever
- Conduct consistent trainings virtually and in person on Front Row to make sure all teachers are aware of the benefits
- Understand and dive into schools to determine their goals with the help of their districts, and how they allocate funding
- Ensure every teacher has a great customer experience utilizing Front Row so they will continue to use it in the future
- Ensure every school is continuing to use us throughout the year
Any experience level
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.