The Academic Success Manager will play a critical and multifaceted role growing Odigia’s presence, as well as in providing ongoing support to our existing and future partners. You will be a key contributor to all of our sales, marketing, and relationship management processes and work directly with the CEO to make strategic decisions that drive company growth.
This position combines sales and partner services, requiring a strong commitment to the teachers and students we serve. In order to achieve company revenue targets, you will play a key role in generating and fostering new relationships to maintain a pipeline of potential clients, as well as broadening institutional adoptions and expanding existing partnerships. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the operations and product development teams to ensure that Odigia maintains its position as a thought leader and pioneer in the field.
As an integral member of our team, you will get to build and lead a Client Success team, as well as to contribute to the continuous refinement of our sales and partner support processes. This requires a combination of consultative sales and relationship management skills, as well as experience in and knowledge of K-20 education.
- Foster strong relationships with current and potential clients
- Develop & execute a robust sales strategy
- Work collaboratively with our Product and Engineering teams, communicating observations and feedback from clients to inform future development
- Work collaboratively with our Training and Support teams to identify ongoing opportunities to strengthen client partnerships
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of Odigia’s platform, including its features, functionality, and development roadmap
- Monitor and maintain high levels of partner satisfaction
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5+ years of successful sales/business development experience, preferably in the education or education technology market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with high-level administrators and educators
- Ability to think critically and strategically
- Experience in education or instructional design
- The motivation and drive to be successful in a competitive environment
- Experience leading teams and supporting internal growth
- Ability and willingness to travel (~30%), sometimes on short notice
Interested applicants should apply to email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
3 to 5 years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.