We are leading provider of online learning solutions for over 2,000 educational partners around the globe, and we are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to focus on company-wide internal and external marketing communications and promotions.
Our Sr. Manager, Product Marketing is responsible for product marketing for ed2go product lines in various market areas areas. This includes market research and analysis, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, helping definine the product vision, and working closely with Product Development, Sales, and Admissions to take deliver effective go-to-market campaigns. You'll also working closely with our Sales teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. You'll also ensure that our product and marketing efforts support ed2go’s overall strategy and goals.This position is located in our Temecula, CA office.
- You'll be the marketing voice and perspective throughout the product development lifecycle. You will work with publishers and the development group in shaping new product, review and respond to product organization, visual presentation, and content.
- Lead the effective launch of new products, including communication to and training of Sales and Admissions teams, development of tactical marketing plans, sales strategies and materials designed to match product with specific markets, and development/revision of sales stories as market needs dictate.
- Craft product messaging & positioning by collaborating with product managers to successfully communicate the product value proposition to key targets.
- Partner with our product management group to conduct research and analysis to build market knowledge and insight for product development, sales and marketing. Create testing plans to ensure continuous improvement on all aspects of product marketing.
- Partner with our salesforce to build a strong relationship with customers in our key segments to drive adoption of key products/technologies, and support apoption of our products and services. Work with our marketing communications and creative services teams, create all content related to supporting and selling products or services – e.g. product demos, web pages/content, FAQ’s, etc.
- Develop programs to reach new customers through creative ideas and marketing strategies based on analysis, customer data, testing strategies and ROI.
- Work with Sales Manager, Account Managers and Marketing Managers to shape messaging and materials to maximize localized sales opportunities, including workforce, military, and corporate adoption campaigns. Creates and delivers professional and product sales presentations at state/local level, conferences, exhibits, and conventions, when appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years experience in product marketing, preferably educational marketing
- Excellent written and presentation skills, and tech savvy
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, or Education
- Experience in educational publishing
- Demonstrated success in teaching or defining, launching, and/or selling a product(s)
6 to 10 years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.