The Student Advisor will be responsible for managing the full-range of student needs, which include general inquiries, technical issues, enrollment opportunities / lead generation, and post-enrollment activities such as externship and career services.
- Responsible for working one-on-one (1:1) with students to ensure complete satisfaction including:
- Maintaining regular communication,
- Addressing questions or concerns,
- Setting educational goals,
- Managing academic progress according to company policies,
- Maintaining appropriate documentation of all academic and account transactions,
- Providing opportunities through organized intern/externship programs, and providing personalized assistance in securing employment upon completion of their program.
- Work closely with program facilitators, third-party course providers, and management to ensure student’s academic needs are addressed satisfactorily.
- Work with peers and directly with potential employers to develop externship opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and manager in effectively passing of admissions leads, identification of inquiries and issues, student completion and retention rates, and metrics that drive the business.
- Proactively identifying themes and developing scalable solutions such as updates to standard operating procedures (SOP), knowledgebase, outbound communications, and proposals to adapt policies and guidelines to better meet student needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of direct customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Technically astute and learning agile; able to navigate websites and enterprise apps without instruction
- Experienced, proven problem-solver and troubleshooter, specializing in complex customer issues
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment and can adapt to different personality types
- Military background, understanding of military benefits (i.e. GI Bill, MyCAA, TA)
1 to 2 years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.