Education Elements works with districts to build and support dynamic school systems that meet the needs of every learner, today and tomorrow. We take the time to understand the unique challenges school leaders face, and then customize the Education Elements approach for each district. We have worked with hundreds of districts across the country. We bring deep expertise, design-thinking, expert facilitation and the spirit of collaboration, along with our extensive toolkit of resources and technology, to deliver sustainable results.
We're looking for a dynamic customer and partner advocate with a passion for providing information and solving problems to create an outstanding customer experience. Previous teaching or education development experience is required. Candidates must also be able to demonstrate strong research and writing skills, as well as deep knowledge of the education digital content landscape. The Client Services Analyst is responsible for gaining knowledge about customer and partner experience through product support and problem solving. The Analyst will use this unique customer and solution knowledge to explain Education Elements products, solutions, and services in order to enhance their value. The Analyst will interact with digital content providers to understand their offerings, primarily from a pedagogical perspective, and help identify providers that can advance personalized learning initiatives for Ed Elements districts and schools.
Customer and Partner Support
- Create positive rapport with district leaders, administrators, teachers and other staff by managing and resolving tickets from the support queue
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with our field consultants, clients, and partners to champion their needs
- Communicate investigation and resolution status to the necessary stakeholders in a timely manner
Knowledge Research and Digital Content
- Conduct research and build knowledge of digital content, education technology tools and edtech market landscape
- Make recommendations to the partnerships team, product team and field consultants
- Create internal and external collateral and guides for process improvement and organizational training
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of educational experience, ideally a combination of teaching and leading technology and change on a school site
- Strong technical aptitude, including experience with desktop and enterprise software tools and applications, such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and other related products
- Positive and proactive attitude to take on new projects
- Charmingly Type A - highly organized and detail-oriented with incredible follow through and execution skills
- Ability to apply knowledge from multiple sources to problem-solve
- Stellar customer service skills with the ability to be empathetic, accurate and responsive
- Ability to easily tailor communication to an audience by clearly explaining technical information to entry-level users as well as more sophisticated tech leaders
- Flawless communication skills (via phone, email, etc) and the ability to organize complex information, manage conversation threads, and drive project progress forward for different audiences with ease and grace
- Confident and professional manner while displaying an easygoing attitude
- Tendency to thrive in a dynamic, highly collaborative startup environment
ABOUT ED ELEMENTS
At Education Elements, you will be challenged every day because we are growing quickly and steadily and we are relentless in our pursuit to find better ways to support school districts. We form deep relationships with our districts and our edtech partners and we constantly teach each other and learn from each other.
- We care deeply about our people. We create opportunities for everyone to learn and to grow because we know that investing in our people is good for our organization
- We constantly challenge the teachers and leaders we work with to think long term about what is possible and to start the work now because the need to have classrooms that are wonderful places for learning is immediate
- The students in the districts Education Elements works with are more engaged and achieve more, and the teachers are more creative and excited to transform student learning
- We are uniquely positioned in personalized learning because not only are we thought leaders but we also execute. It's not just theory. We get our hands dirty alongside the schools. That's why districts large and small trust Education Elements as their partner
- At Education Elements, we are a team that loves to have fun, learns from each other, and works hard to make a difference. Whatever it takes to ensure that our clients get the best results possible.
- We focus on roles, not job descriptions, we believe there are no limits to what each person can do. We work as networked teams not silos
- We provide Freedom PTO, stock options and generous benefits
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
We believe creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work community is crucial to best serving the districts and schools we represent. In order to achieve this goal, we are intent on creating a welcoming and supportive multicultural environment. We openly encourage, respect and celebrate the diversity we are resolved to cultivate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
3 to 5 years