The Admissions Manager oversees the activities of the Admissions Counselors, creates and fosters a motivational work environment, which encourages professional development, team collaboration and high performance. Directing and coordinating Admissions’ program according to policies developed by the company and reviews exceptional admissions cases, are also part of the responsibilities. Additional efforts include recruiting, hiring, and training new Admissions Counselors for openings within teams and maintain pool of qualified candidates.
- Ensures Admissions teams meets/exceeds all assigned revenue and enrollment objectives.
- Ensures strict adherences to designated admissions process, including measurement, tracking, reporting and coaching.
- Identifies improvements in admissions process to enhance efficiency, provide better services or generate incremental revenue.
- Complete staff assessment and performance appraisal documents.
- Complete all required reports regarding sales and sales campaigns, market feedback and team territory management activities.
- Generates student enrollment by calling on prospective students, advising them on how the school can meet their educational and career needs and guides qualified applicants through the admissions and enrollment processes when needed.
- Ensures the highest quality student experience from an individual’s first contact with the school through his or her initial enrollment.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred for determining long and short term priorities.
- 4 -7 years’ sales experience, preferably in education
- 3+ years management experience, preferably in education
- 3+ years sales and/or management experience in a call center or similar environment
- Computer savvy
- Experienced problem-solver and troubleshooter, specializing in customer issues
- Ability to work beyond conventional business hours to complete assignments as required
3 to 10 years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.