Marketing Specialist, Lexia Learning
Rosetta Stone - Concord, MA - Full time
Lexia, a Rosetta Stone Company, is currently seeking an experienced and driven professional to join the marketing team. Lexia helps 2.2 million children learn to read through the use of technology. This 30-year mission to transform lives and change the future for students is shared by every Lexia employee.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist will play a critical role in supporting the lead generation and field marketing operations of the department. The Marketing Specialist will work with marketing team members, Director of Sales and sales team to develop and execute a field marketing program supporting the direct sales channels. Serving as a liaison between sales and marketing, the Marketing Specialist will draw upon his/her marketing experience to develop customized programs based on market needs, while managing and executing program deliverables.
Job Profile Summary
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute marketing programs tailored to the local markets of assigned territories, and that supplement national marketing activities
- Partner with public relations to identify, gather and publicize school success stories
- Manage the advertising programs associated with state or regional industry associations
- Develop content for individual state pages on corporate website
- Partner with sales and marketing team members to execute regional customer events
- Partner with Senior Marketing Manager, Sales Account Executives and Director of Sales to ensure alignment on local and national marketing programs
- Continually analyze marketing results in assigned territories and make adjustments as needed
- Develop and implement monthly measurement reports of field marketing activities
- Participate with Lexia marketing team on goals and overall strategic direction
- Occasional travel to assigned territories (10-15%)
- At least three years of experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or brand management
- Experience in public relations, direct marketing, Web strategy, design or event management is beneficial
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with little supervision
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, meets deadlines, manages multiple projects
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, required
- Experience in the field of education (K-12) preferred but not required
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
3 to 5 years
Lexia Learning, A Rosetta Stone Company, is one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world. Founded more than 30 years ago with private funding and grants obtained from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, our products are now used by more than two million students. Lexia’s ongoing commitment to peer-reviewed efficacy research and gold-standard outcome studies are at the center of our pedagogical approach. Lexia Reading Core5®, the company’s award-winning, flagship product, has set the standard for technology-based reading instruction by providing explicit, systematic, personalized learning on fundamental literacy skills for students of all abilities. With the launch of the RAPID Assessment, Lexia continues its promise to improve student literacy by leveraging technology to personalize learning and simplifying the use of data to drive instruction.