We are looking for a superstar with a passion for education to drive growth for a new digital STEM venture in development for the high school market! Reporting to the executive management team, this role is a phenomenal leadership opportunity for a self-starter to shape the direction of a core business unit.
Responsibilities will include:
INTEGRATED MARKETING STRATEGY & IMPLEMENTATION
- Create and execute a robust, dynamic cross-channel marketing plan, and measure outcomes
- Cultivate a compelling brand identity, and develop company and product messaging and communications – including for presentations, and print, online, and social media campaigns
- Build product awareness and increase user engagement
- Establish thought leadership
OUTREACH, ENGAGEMENT & LEAD GENERATION
- Coordinate and represent the company at key edtech industry conferences and events
- Identify other meaningful opportunities to engage with stakeholders and decision-makers
- Manage leads and build an early stage sales pipeline
Essential qualifications and experience includes:
- Minumum 3-5 years of cross-channel marketing experience with a demonstrable track record of success
- Top notch verbal, writing, and presentation abilities
- Digital marketing and social media expertise and savvy
- Extremely creative and innovative approach
- Strategic and tactical abilities
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Highly organized and efficient, with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Eagerness to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player with a positive, collaborative, can-do attitude
- Integrity and accountability in all aspects of marketing and sales
Preferred additional qualifications:
- An understanding of K-12 sales cycles and procurement practices
- Industry relationships and a network of relevant contacts
- Previous classroom experience – highly valued
- Awareness of the STEM education landscape – a definite plus
The role will involve collaboration with geographically dispersed product teams, so candidates should be comfortable working across time zones. Travel (primarily domestic) will be required.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, nationality or sex.
3 or more years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.