Calling All Stellar Students!
At Cengage, we are setting audacious goals for the future of education and we need your help!
Does the power of education propel you to be your best self and to help others succeed? Then we want to meet you! Cengage is hiring an elite team of Cengage Student Ambassadors whose mission is to help their peers reach new levels of confidence and exceed their learning and life goals.
Supported by Cengage professionals, Cengage Student Ambassadors help their fellow classmates make the most of Cengage learning tools to ace their classes and advance towards degree completion. Ambassadors gain real-world, resume-building experience, meet students from around country, and contribute a valuable voice to our mission-driven organization.
- Help your fellow classmates recognize the benefit of using Cengage digital learning tools and apps such as MindTap, MindTap Mobile, Pathbrite, among others.
- Represent the student voice by connecting with Cengage professionals and providing direction on future educational materials and technology.
- Flex your leadership skills by promoting, organizing and facilitating on-campus events geared toward student success with Cengage’s learning products.
- Hone your presentation skills with real world, on-campus public speaking opportunities.
- Collaborate with campus organizations as the student liaison for Cengage in support of mission-driven company campaigns and initiatives.
- Showcase your creativity, and build your professional portfolio by contributing to marketing campaigns through blog posts, videos and on-campus events.
- Leader: Someone who is connected and makes things happen!
- Community focused: Strong desire to work as a team.
- Enthusiastic: Student who is ready to lead and learn.
- Self-motivated & proactive: You get things done!
- Tech Savvy: Deep understanding and love of social media! (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc)
- Digitally Focused: Experience using Cengage’s learning tools (e.g. MindTap, Aplia, CNOW)
- Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a 2-year or 4-year college or university in the U.S.
- Students must be 18 years or older and if hired be able to provide documentation regarding eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Commitment to work on campus for a minimum of 6 months and maximum through graduation.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Earn $12/hr with an average number of hours ranging from 2-5 hours per week.
- Receive complimentary Cengage Higher Education products.
- Develop amazing new skills that employers crave!
- Score travel opportunities and represent Cengage at conferences and conventions, all expenses paid.
- Snag Cengage swag!
less than 1 year
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.