Growth Marketing (Teacher Recruitment) Manager
VIPKID - San Francisco, CA - Full time
VIPKID, the world’s fastest growing children’s online education company, is seeking a growth/marketing specialist to support online ESL/elementary teacher recruitment. This is a highly analytical role, and candidates should have a proven track record of achieving demanding performance targets across both paid and organic channels. We are seeking a motivated expert who is eager to take on a pivotal role in helping build the world’s next great education company.
The Growth Marketing (Teacher Recruitment) Manager will drive lead acquisition for online ESL/K12 teacher recruitment through paid and organic channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, LinkedIn, SEM/SEO, social media advertising, retargeting, and partnerships. This individual will work collaboratively with VIPKID’s teacher recruitment and marketing teams to explore, define, and evaluate potential growth opportunities. Other activities that the marketing specialist will be responsible for include:
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of various marketing channels and campaigns
- Identifying, implementing, and evaluating creative content, lead magnets, and campaigns
- Implementing an A/B testing methodology and optimizing the landing page and marketing funnel
- Developing daily reports to provide insights into channel performance
The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of marketing and growth tactics as well as experience recruiting ESL/K12 teachers. This candidate will possess a proven track record of managing budgets, setting targets, analyzing data, and optimizing ad campaigns, websites, and landing pages. Perhaps most importantly, the ideal candidate will start each day with a hunger for figuring out how to scale a company faster than the day before and can be inspired knowing they are helping to provide more students with access to an amazing educational experience by doing so.
Expected Background and Experience
- 3-5 years of direct growth / marketing experience
- Experience with lead acquisition channels, including paid and organic
- Proven record of meeting lead targets and creating positive ROI
- Experience in online ESL/K-12 education or teaching is preferred but not necessary
To apply, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org via the Apply Now button below. Thanks - we look forward to hearing from you!
3 to 5 years
With offices in Beijing and the Bay Area, VIPKID partners with US educators to provide access to one-on-one supplementary online education based on the US Common Core State Standards for young learners in China and around the world. To date, our company has over 600,000 registered users and more than 4,000 highly qualified teachers. We are backed by prominent investors including Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Learn Capital, Jack Ma's Yunfeng Capital, and Kobe Bryant's venture capital firm Bryant Stibel.
For more information, please visit: http://t.vipkid.com.cn/