Are you a Product Manager who is interested in improving education through technology?
Do you want to work alongside great engineers, designers and marketers who can make your visions come alive?
Does working on products across platforms (mobile and web) excite you?
What you’ll do
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps for TES Teach with Blendspace (web and mobile) and TES Resources Marketplace, products serving millions of teachers and students globally.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, marketing, and customer support in San Francisco and London to prioritize, define and ship features that delight users.
- Work with PMs in London on cross-business objectives to ensure we deliver a cohesive product to our users
You should have
- Track record of shipping web and/or mobile apps that users love in the consumer space.
- Deep empathy for understanding users and passion for solving their problems
- Ability to think strategically and breakdown into decisive actions
- Excellent communicator, including the ability to converse at technical details to high-level executive reporting
- Strong data, metrics and analysis skills
- Natural talent for mediating competing interests and finding creative solutions
- Comfortable and not afraid to write code is a plus
Who you are
You think about the big picture
You think about the overall product, the brand, and most importantly, the user from idea to implementation. You care about what we should build, how we should build it, and how it should look and feel.
You prioritize shipping
Getting new product features or bug fixes into the hands of users are your proudest moments. You balance obsessing over quality with getting updates out the door quickly.
Collaboration is your best method
Learning makes you happy
Even if you are not an expert at the things listed above, you are interested in improving your skills as a product manager, learning from your peers and users. You ask for feedback, listen intently, launch quickly, test hypotheses and are constantly iterating.
How to apply
Please email us a cover letter and copy of your resume as .doc, .pdf, .odt, or .rtf. In your email, please introduce yourself and, importantly, don't just tell us why you want a job like this. Tell us why you want to work with us specifically. If you prefer to apply online using your LinkedIn profile, please fill out our application form using the button below.
Any experience level
TES USA, based in San Francisco, encompassing TES Teach by Blendspace and TES Resources Marketplace. We are part of TES Global, based in London, and together we serve over 6.7 million teachers, giving them the tools to be the very best that they can be.
The US team is small, smart and fast-moving. You will play a huge part in the success of our mission and our business.