Our users, educators, and learners depend on us to provide high quality, fun, and effective Web-based learning tools. We are constantly working on new features and enhancements and need QA Analysts to join our team and keep our code in tip-top condition. As a Content QA Analyst at IXL Learning, you will work closely with our development team to apply creative thought in designing, building, and maintaining the testing infrastructure for a variety of our subject offerings.
- Review business requirements and develop test plans, test cases, traceability matrices, test estimations, and test execution reports
- Perform Functionality, Regression, Integration, UI, Smoke, Exploratory, Stress and Performance testing
- Manage all communications related to QA status on a daily basis and report potential risks during all stages of development lifecycle
- Work closely with development and product teams to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process
- Analyze test results and facilitate resolution of issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of hands-on QA experience
- Current knowledge of QA methodologies
- Teaching/education experience is very desired
- Subject expertise in higher level Math, English, Sciences, or Foreign Language is a plus
- Ability to work both independently and on a wide variety of teams
- Passion for making bullet-proof applications and improving education through technology
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, proactive and collaborative
1 or more years
IXL Learning is an educational technology company that delivers an immersive learning experience — for all students, in all grades, in math, English language arts, science, and social studies. With one in 10 students already using IXL in the U.S., and over 20 billion questions asked and answered around the world, IXL is helping schools successfully use technology to improve teaching and learning.