Partnership Relationship Manager
Visual Math Interactive - San Francisco, CA - Full time
The Partnership Relationship Manager at Zap Zap Math is based out of San Francisco Bay Area and will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and the US Strategic Growth Advisor. We are seeking an experienced, high-energy, metrics-driven individual with a passion for K-12 education and an understanding of how to develop and maintain strong working relationships with schools and other education-related businesses.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in education (or at an edtech company) and have an understanding of how to work with teachers/administrators and support the implementation of technology inside and outside of school.
- Engaging and qualifying prospective schools with the Zap Zap Math solution
- Giving demos (in person or online) of the Zap Zap Math product to administrators, teachers, or parents
- Organize and attend key education conferences in the US to represent Zap Zap Math
- Provide ongoing support of Zap Zap Math to schools and various stakeholders via online chat, email, and phone calls
- Provide a feedback loop to the marketing and product team based on information obtained from key stakeholders in the US
- Identify and create various marketing assets to promote and engage administrators, teachers, parents, and students with Zap Zap Math
- Develop and cultivate relationships with other education companies to bring Zap Zap Math to more students
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant education or business experience
- Committed to excellence and high standards
- Skilled at managing priorities and workflow
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team, and deal effectively with a variety of individuals; especially those at high organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, or online through other means to individuals and groups
- Excellent writing skills
- Self-motivated with a high energy level, and interest in driving toward a quantitative goal
- A business-oriented, entrepreneurial mind-set that can flexibly respond to new challenges
- Knowledge and experience with the K-12 education community
- A bachelor's degree
3 to 5 years
Years ago, a Singapore teacher was zapped by a stroke of math madness. He questioned: why isn't technology doing more to enhance the way children grasp new concepts, when it has enormous potential to? Then he set out to turn learning around by making math addictively fun. Since 2014, when Zap Zap Math was founded by a lean team of teacher-cum-hacker, game designer, and education writer, Zap Zap Math has expanded and innovated from creating interactive math resources to building the world's first critical thinking gamified learning ecosystem which houses hundreds of games. Our learning ecosystem is now globally piloted in schools and educational institutions, downloaded by over a million approving teachers and parents, and played daily by our biggest boss testers: kids! Zap Zap Math enables children grades K-6 to master math skills independently; as well as parents and teachers to actively track learning outcomes via a connected analytics dashboard.
For more information, visit Zap Zap Math at www.zapzapmath.com, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/zapzapmath or Facebook at facebook.com/ZapZapMath, find cool math resources on Pinterest at pinterest.com/mathexpression/, or check out our blog at blog.zapzapmath.com