The Support Specialist will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries efficiently and professionally, while providing exceptional customer support.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and escalate product bugs
- Keep customers and internal teams appropriately informed and updated when incidents arise
- Navigate the decision tree, escalating support issues accordingly
- Contribute to development of support documentation, customer help center, and internal training programs
- Report on metrics and thoughtfully recommend solutions for common issues
- You are passionate about making a positive impact in education
- You have an obsessive need to get to the root cause of issues
- You deliver warm, energetic, and personable experiences through every interaction
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and take ownership of improving processes and outcomes
- You are a collaborative team player who wants to help
- You balance and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience as a Support Agent, Customer Service Representative, or similar role
- Have a proven track record of organizing and prioritizing against competing needs
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Zendesk or a ticket-based support tool
- Experience building tiered levels of support
This opportunity is a full-time position. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please include a cover letter with your resume indicating: 1) why you are interested in working at BrightBytes and 2) what you bring to this role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
1 to 5 years
BrightBytes improves learning for millions of students globally through the use of learning analytics and industry research. The company's flagship product, called Clarity, is an online platform that gives educational leaders everything they need to make faster, better decisions in schools. More than 10% of U.S. schools use Clarity, and hundreds more purchase the platform every week.
BrightBytes is a mission-driven organization founded by educational practitioners, education researchers and industry experts who care deeply about the education space. One of the founders is Rob Mancabelli, an internationally recognized thought leader in the field of educational leadership and the co-author of the award-winning book, Personal Learning Networks. BrightBytes hires mission-driven individuals who are eager to apply their educational expertise in a fast-paced, fun, entrepreneurial environment that delivers the tools that educators need to improve children's lives.