Front Row Education - San Francisco, CA - Full time
Millions of teachers around the USA are struggling to help 30+ students in their class learn math because every student learns at their own pace. In a typical fourth grade classroom, there may be students learning to count, students learning to add, students learning to multiply, and students learning how exponents work - and one teacher somehow needs to address all these needs.
Similarly, some students may be able to read complex texts and understand ideas contained within, while some students may be at a much earlier level. It’s impossible for a teacher to assign an article to the entire class and expect results - for most it will be either too easy or too hard.
Front Row makes that impossible task possible and, as of today, more than a three million students use Front Row to receive personalized guidance in their learning. Thousands of teachers use Front Row every day to save hours of time and make sure their students are growing at the fastest possible rate. Front Row is successfully venture-funded and on the road to profitability.
Why you should join Front Row
- Our mission is important to us, and we want it to be important to you as well: hundreds of thousands of kids learn math and ELA using Front Row every month. Our early results show students improve twice as much while using Front Row than their peers who aren’t using the program.
- This is not a traditional education sales role, because Front Row isn't a traditional education company. Our business model is quite different from others in our industry, which means this role is perfect for someone who is able to think in creative ways to combine what they've done before with brand new ways of doing things
- In addition to doing good, we’re doing really well: in just two school years after launch, we are in more than 30% of all US elementary & middle schools.
It's an amazing opportunity to join a new sales force where we have more leads than we know what to do with! You'll work with the Director of Sales and the sales team to convert Front Row's large base of free users to School Edition. Your ideas and innovation will help build a fantastic competitive sales culture that will feed off each others energy. You'll have the chance to bring adaptive learning to schools and districts, and to talk to curriculum directors and school leaders about the power of Front Row's tools.
Your first week you'll do things like:
- Attend sales calls and webinars with senior sales staff to understand what our process looks like
- Take a deep dive into the product to become an expert all things Front Row
- Get comfortable with Front Row resources and the speed at how we move
Your first quarter you'll do things like:
- Talk to hundreds of teachers and school leaders, and share your passion for math and language arts education with them
- Learn about how individual schools run, and what their goals are
- Help school leaders see how Front Row can help them make sure their students get the best math and language arts education
- Start learning and mastering your territory and building your name to different districts
Your first year you'll do things like:
- Develop strong relationships and sell to lots of school leaders
- Understand and dive into schools to determine their goals with the help of their districts, and how they allocate funding
- Learn how to help and sell school leaders solve problems by using technology tools including Front Row
- Become the face of a territory where schools will know who will help them with all things Front Row
Any experience level
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.