Territory: DE, DC, MD, PA, NY, NJ, MA
Our client is an innovative procurement company providing solutions to higher education institutions to deliver rapid deployment and high-cost savings. They are seeking a Field Sales Representative in the Northeast to drive sales and client acquisition while generating revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a 4-year degree, or equivalent work experience
- 6-8 years of sales experience in the technology, information services, or business services solutions spaces
- a successful track record meeting quotas and managing sales cycles from start to finish
- excellent presentation, written, and oral communications skills
- experience in the higher education industry, especially in the finance/facilities sectors
- knowledge of the construction project lifecycle
- the ability to travel 50%
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
6 or more years
Because we live, breathe, and love Ed Tech, we’ve honed our industry knowledge and built an extensive network of client and candidate contacts all while having a blast! Our enthusiasm for what we do makes it easy for us to put in the extra effort to bring you a reach that’s deeper and wider than anyone else’s. When you work with us, you’ll benefit from our knowledge, contacts, and exuberance as we create a recruiting experience that delivers results. Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all our open roles: https://twitter.com/hireedu