District Success and Marketing Manager
Goalbook - San Mateo, CA - Full time
Are you a former rock-star educator looking for your next career and challenge on an all-star caliber team?
I'm Justin, Founder of Goalbook, and we're looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our District Success Team and growing company. At Goalbook, we empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We partner with 500 school districts in 45 states, working closely with district and school leaders to create scalable change to instructional practice. Goalbook was founded by former district administrators, Daniel Jhin Yoo and Justin Su, was a member of ImagineK12’s first cohort, and the first company to be funded through New Schools' Ed-Tech Seed Fund.
This will be a challenging role that requires you to interact with all types of educators and administrators, supporting them with transforming instruction in every classroom. You are able to navigate complex discussions, build strong relationships, and be organized and detail oriented. At the same time, you are able to command attention and deliver effective trainings in both online and in-person formats. You will also lead and execute internal marketing and branding initiatives to generate maximum awareness of the outcomes we’ve achieved with our district partners.
If you were the most impactful teacher at your school that loved working with and coaching other educators, then this will be a great fit.
Are you looking to feel inspired and excited every day?
- Perform account management functions and lead customer renewal efforts
- Work closely with district and school leaders to plan effective implementations
- Deliver online webinar trainings and lead onsite professional development workshops
- Lead and execute marketing and branding initiatives to generate thought leadership and increase awareness of the outcomes we’ve achieved with our district partners
- 10% to 50% travel required depending on the season
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career
- Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed
- Sweet office in downtown San Mateo near Caltrain with a bottomless supply of snacks, drinks, and good times
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years teaching experience
- 2+ years instructional leadership or coaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills
- Top-notch organization and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 1+ years sales or account management experience
- 1+ years content marketing or writing/journalism experience
3 or more years
At Goalbook, we empower educators to design engaging instruction through our research-based resources and professional development.