What would you do?
– Mentor and lead a team of high-performing Partner Success Managers, who in turn manage a portfolio of college & university partners. Empower our team members and partners to be successful
– Deliver transformational leadership so that your team is highly motivated and engaged. Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization
– Develop and execute strategies with a talented team for strengthening business partnerships, growing revenue, expanding sales profitability, and overseeing budgetary objectives. You will help team members expand each school's scholarship program for students, and also increase revenue opportunities as we build a large, impactful business
– Bring valuable insight from past experiences in shaping business and sales processes at a SaaS or other enterprise technology company to a rapidly growing startup
– Stay abreast of industry events and trends in College Enrollment Management; use that knowledge to inform decisions and craft initiatives that are tuned into our partners' needs and goals. Deepen the Partner Success team's understanding of our partners' challenges and work with them to deliver strategic solutions.
– Consult senior execs at colleges and universities across the country to discover their needs, working to achieve university enrollment, admissions, and access goals set by the President or University leadership. Ensure Raise.me is highly visible and well positioned in the marketplace
– Help shape the onboarding process and ongoing communication strategies for new partners, proactively roll out new products, and build metrics to track each partner's goals. Drive conversion, boost renewals, and develop strategic insights that improve our product value. Actively participate in client interaction, and assist in negotiation and closing major deals when needed
– Work with the Senior Leadership team to identify opportunities where we can improve our product offering to partners, based on deep knowledge of our students' and partners' needs
Who we're looking for:
Our Partner Success team includes individuals from diverse backgrounds, including banking, consulting, education, and tech. You have several years of experience in sales, partner success, and business development under your belt, and might have a Master's or MBA. You have a track record of driving revenue in a high growth, performance-oriented organization and are hungry to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment. This position is a senior leadership role, so you have experience managing direct reports as well as in growing a team.
This job might be for you if you're:
– A leader: You step up to the plate to guide your team, identifying clear goals that will be challenging, yet achievable
– Team-first: You encourage collaboration. While you are ambitious, you prioritize the company's success above your own self interest. You show trust by delegating
– Empathetic: You can put yourself in the shoes' of your direct reports and deliver constructive criticism. You empower your team members to make decisions and ask questions that will help them do their jobs better
– Strategic: You think about the big picture and identify patterns to set the team on a course for success
– Mission-Driven: You want to use your talents to make the world a better place and you're in a rush to do it. Bonus points if you have worked in education or edtech before
– Curious: You constantly question the way the world works and aren't scared to think big about how we can improve it
– A Doer: You're a self-starter who brings your ideas to life and takes pride in results. You're resourceful and find ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles
– Data-Driven: You use data and testable hypotheses to make decisions and improve your results over time
– A Talented Communicator: Lincoln has nothing on you. When you're passionate about a cause, you're able to rally everyone around you
What will success look like?
– University leaders, partner organizations, and most importantly your team, have come to depend on you as a trusted advisor
– You implement wildly successful strategies that help the Partner Success team achieve their goals and exceed targets, while helping them see the big picture to scale business processes as Raise.me grows
– You've built metrics for success and set goals to expand the reach & potential of your team members' portfolio and their micro-scholarship programs
– You've helped build a category-defining company that enables millions of students to achieve their potential and fulfill their college ambitions, and transforms the way billions of dollars in financial aid are distributed each year
– You've learned a ton, met amazing people, developed your skills, and had a life-shaping experience
Mission District, San Francisco, CA
– Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
– Unlimited vacation and flexibility to work from home when needed
– Competitive salary and equity package
– Lunch three times a week, and your favorite office snacks
– A team of talented, passionate, and fun colleagues
– Fun monthly team outings around the Bay Area
– Opportunity to make a lasting impact on students around the world
3 or more years
Raise.me is expanding access to higher education by reinventing financial aid. Rather than waiting until the end of high school to award aid, which is often too late to impact students' college ambitions and application decisions, Raise.me enables students to earn grant aid for college throughout high school, based on their progress and develipment.
Raise.me is building on the growing body of research that shows the benefits of increased transparency of financial aid, the power of nudges, and the effectiveness of performance-based aid in improving student outcomes. Currently, students in one out of every two high schools in America are earning scholarships on Raise.me from a rapidly growing list of 150+ partner colleges.
We're looking for passionate high-achievers who want to help us build a company that will help millions of students around the world to achieve their college and career ambitions.
If that's you, join our team and let's create a brighter future for students everywhere.