ed2go, a leading provider of online learning solutions for over 2,000 educational partners around the globe. We are seeking a Sr. Audience Marketing Manager to focus on company-wide internal and external marketing communications and promotions.
As an experienced marketing professional, you'll lead the development and execution of data-driven marketing strategies designed to meet and exceed the revenue goals for the Academic and Workforce market segments. You'll partner with colleagues in the sales and product functions to develop go-to-market strategies that help drive the growth of our ed2go business. You will also lead a team of marketing managers, specialists, and designers, to help direct their efforts to apply consumer, market, and competitive data to decision making in order to create and launch integrated marketing programs that consistently promote the our brand and products, engage prospects, and generate leads.
Critical to your role are the ability to think creatively and strategically to solve problems, apply data to decision making, and translate knowledge of the higher education market into results. As a member of our leadership team, you will support the head of marketing and partner with other leaders to meet strategic business needs.
- Oversee the development of data-driven product programs with the purpose of generating new sales leads for the company; as well as design programs that turn interested, qualified leads into successful customers
- Lead the creation of market-level messaging strategies by staying current with consumer and competitive insights, and marketing trends; influence product-level positioning and marketing efforts
- Partner with Product Management and Sales to bring new products to market, introducing enhancements/updates, and grow share of mature resources
- Guide the efforts of the marketing managers, specialists, and designers to ensure campaigns are executed on time and within budget
- Help establish departmental best practices around the targeting and segmentation of campaigns to ensure we’re reaching the right customer with the right message, at the right time
- Keep ed2go leadership and market stakeholders apprised of what’s driving results
- Partner with Business Analysts, Sales, and Product to understand the impact of marketing programs on the business, with an eye toward continuous optimization of lead-gen programs; be a champion for understanding and sharing the output of your team
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of progressive experience in B2B marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Experience in the publishing and/or information industry market(s)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms to deliver email marketing and other content
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective and positive leadership qualities
- High level of creativity, agility, and out-of-the box thinking
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written, presentation, and organizational skills
3 to 10 years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.