Business Solution Lead
Wisewire - Alexandria, VA - Full time
- Manage relationships with external customer leaders, stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Identify opportunities to sell additional products and services, achieve sales targets for products and services and secure renewals.
- Maintain existing business relationship with Higher Education partnerships and clients by staying closely connected to internal project teams, monitoring project progress and helping to address and resolve promptly, accurately, effectively, and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Effectively coordinate client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, as appropriate, including estimate creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitoring project progress, and generation of the client/project invoice.
- Partner with the client and project teams to resolve identified project issues.
Accountabilities and Performance Metrics
- Meet revenue-based financial goals
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Report on client activities and Higher Education market conditions
- Build and maintain Account Plans and approve plans developed by team
- Deliver target number of product demonstrations
- Reports to the Chief Creative Officer
- Enlists the support of Business Development Specialists and Product Managers as needed
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement on ROI and success metrics
- Demonstrated success managing projects profitably from pricing to team management.
- Minimum five years of sales-orientated account management experience in the Higher Education market
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the key requirements successfully.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, diplomacy and persuasive selling skills.
Qualifications and Skills
3 or more years
Wisewire is an educational technology and learning design company focused on providing and improving access to high quality digital learning materials for students of all ages. The Wisewire Marketplace houses thousands of curated learning and teaching tools plus a publishing platform for creation, customization, sharing, and selling. We also provide customers with expert learning design and custom content development services. Visit www.wisewire.com to learn more.