Lead Brand Manager (Head of Graduate Exam)
PrepScholar - Boston, MA - Full time
As a Lead Brand Manager, you'll be launching and growing a brand new product for a graduate exam (GRE/GMAT/LSAT/MCAT). You'll oversee the entire go-to-market strategy, including customer research, product development, marketing, and sales. You'll be responsible for your product's P&L and plan to grow it to be the leading product in its category.
If you have experience as a brand manager and want to get involved in tech or product R&D, this is the perfect opportunity.
• Conduct customer and market research and integrate findings into product requirements
• Build and manage a product roadmap for product launch and iterations
• Interface with engineers and test content developers to create the product
• Develop effective marketing materials for all our online marketing channels
• Manage P&L and develop a strategic business plan to grow your product to a dominant position
• Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
Our ideal candidate has
• Distinctive problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
• Understanding of financial and business metrics, including P&L, conversion rates, customer acquisition costs, net promoter score, viral factor
• Experience developing and shipping products and technologies
• Familiarity with the test prep industry and products
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to get things done and focus on the big picture
Why Join Us?
• You'll gain incredible experience from taking ownership over the development and growth of a new product.
• You'll have a direct financial stake in the success of your product.
• We offer competitive salary with perks like a new work machine, free catered daily lunch, drinks/snacks, and tools you need to be productive.
• We offer relocation assistance.
•You'll be building something meaningful. Education is a linchpin of our country's economy and empowers people to improve their own lives. For many reasons, education suffers throughout the country -- class sizes too large, methods outdated, teachers underpaid. Here's your chance to build a scalable solution that actually has impact.
How to Apply
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Any experience level
Our mission at PrepScholar is to improve education at scale through technology. So far, we’ve built the leading online SAT/ACT prep programs. We differentiate ourselves through educational customization -- we believe that all students need customized study plans catering to their individual strengths and weaknesses. As a result, our students get dramatically better results and show amazing satisfaction.