Our client is an industry leader in business and management education assessments. They are seeking a Market Development Manager to maintain and develop valuable relationships with key decision makers at partner institutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred
- at least 7 years of experience managing higher education sales relationships, 2 years of graduate admissions sales experience preferred
- Proven success in relationship management roles
- ability to travel up to 40%
- B2B account management experience
- experience with CRMs
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
6 or more years
Because we live, breathe, and love Ed Tech, we’ve honed our industry knowledge and built an extensive network of client and candidate contacts all while having a blast! Our enthusiasm for what we do makes it easy for us to put in the extra effort to bring you a reach that’s deeper and wider than anyone else’s. When you work with us, you’ll benefit from our knowledge, contacts, and exuberance as we create a recruiting experience that delivers results. Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all our open roles: https://twitter.com/hireedu