We are looking for a top-class candidate to lead, professionalize and grow our commercial operations in North America and Canada.
StudyPortals is the leading online platform to find and compare education globally. Over 2 million students browse our websites every month to find their dream education. We are connecting students and educators and make international student recruitment easy, effective and transparent for universities, colleges and schools worlwide.
StudyPortals was twice in a row awarded among the top 10 fastest growing companies in the Deloitte Fast 50 Netherlands – were our European Headquarter is located. A dedicated team (32 different nationalities) of over 130 people is the heart of our success.
Following the huge success and high demand, StudyPortals recently started commercial activities in its two new priority markets outside of Europe: North America and Asia-Pacific. We are now looking for an experienced commercial pioneer for our Boston office, who can both be a champion in developing key relationships as well as professionalize and grow the commercial team and operations on side.
Your key goals and responsibilities
- Manage and grow the University Value US/Canada Team: Plan strategy, optimize the commercial process, lead team meetings, empower your intelligent staff to work on the company’s and their own development.
- Lead by example: Be the forerunner in acquisition of new key clients while helping key existing clients – to be more proficient and grow, ensuring a high client satisfaction.
- Become a thought leader in student orientation behavior and online student recruitment: Initiate research, case studies and present/publish.
- Visit conferences, clients and employees in your region.
- Involvement in the optimization of the complete commercial cycle: From lead generation, deal making, implementation to reporting and evaluation.
- An Excellent commercial talent and track record of success.
- Have an Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Proven management skills: you know how to get the best out of people and a team. A true team player/loving manager that cares about making others succeed.
- Have proven analytical skills and strategic thinker, thorough understanding of the matters you are involved in, keen eye for business development opportunities and strategies.
- Ambitious, energetic and charismatic.
- Result-driven and committed to success.
- Open and enjoy an environment of direct feedback.
- A Native or near native English-speaker.
- Able to get in the mind of international students. Having experienced an international (study) period is beneficial.
- Have Experience working in a fast growing company with a start-up atmosphere.
- Selling online services/advertising and/or experience in Higher Education is a plus.
- Have a university degree preferably on Master’s level.
- Will be working from our office in downtown Boston. Enjoy travelling.
- You see a great match with our mission and corporate values.
- The opportunity to be a key driver of a fast growing company that will establish sustainable added value in Asia-Pacific’s and the world’s Higher Education market.
- A fulltime position, a competitive salary including an excellent bonus scheme.
- Ambitious, informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated. Apart from your contribution to the company, your personal development has high priority.
- A company environment that is serious about having fun with everything we do.
- The opportunity to make our world a little better.
3 or more years
StudyPortals is the International Study Choice Platform. Our mission: “Empowering the world to choose education.” How? By making study choice transparent globally. We help universities with easier and more effective international marketing and recruitment solutions.
Learn more about the StudyPortals Mission and Core Values here: http://www.studyportals.com/about/our-mission-and-core-values/