Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student achievement by helping teachers and administrators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama Platform as an important tool for improving education through data. We are helping teachers hone their practice, engage effectively with families, and build a positive school culture. We are helping more than three million students receive a better education...and we are just getting started!
About the Role
Today, over 6,500 schools across the country partner with Panorama and this is just beginning! If you immediately started flipping through your mental rolodex of schools that could grow by partnering with Panorama, then we want to talk to you!
At Panorama, your role is paramount to our success; you’ll be leading our sales teams in exploring uncharted territory and building relationships with schools and districts across the country. You’ll be connecting with superintendents and other district officials to learn about their most pressing priorities and strategic initiatives. You’ll use every opportunity to talk with them about insights from data, making our product come to life through a customized demo, and painting a picture of how Panorama can impact the quality of a classroom, school, and district.
This job is for you if you are:
- An experienced sales leader (3-5 years with a successful track record)
- Capable of coaching, motivating, and managing teams of 5-8 to meet team and individual goals
- An all-star listener and relationship builder
- Excellent at thinking on your feet, anticipating needs, and overcoming objections
- Relentlessly persistent in both your infectious enthusiasm and your follow up
- A consistent and reliable professional in everything you do
- A competitor who loves the opportunity to get better each day
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in K-12 educational technology, K-12 education, or even better-both!
- Experience and affinity for creating new strategies, processes, and structures
- Experience with challenger, solution or consultative sales approaches
- Proficiency or expertise in using Salesforce, Yesware, and HubSpot
- A genuine passion for helping to improve education
6 or more years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.