Regional Field Sales Manager, West Coast, Mid-West, East Coast
Panorama Education - Remote - Full time
Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama Platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than three million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
About the Role
Right now, over 6,500 schools across the country partner with Panorama.
If after reading that you were immediately calculating how many until we are working with every school in the country*, then we want you to join as our next Regional Field Sales Manager.
At Panorama, you will take ownership over a region (Pacific Northwest, SoCal, Southwest, Mountain States, or Mid-West depending on where you’re based) and you will be a critical founding member of our Western US outside sales team. You’ll team up with our stellar inside sales team to reach out to Superintendents and other district officials to set up meetings to learn about the most important things going on in their school systems and partner with them to find how Panorama can help.
This job is for you if you can:
- Hunt for and nurture relationships with public school systems, charter management organizations, state education departments, superintendents, and other education leaders and district decision makers.
- Develop and manage a strategic business development process from prospecting, to negotiation, to the signing of a contract
- Represent Panorama at conferences, events, and other community engagement opportunities
Even better if you have:
- Concrete success in sales and business development in K-12 schools including districts and charter schools
- An engaging, authentic presence and ability to connect with all levels of school administration
- An ability to balance being self motivated and successful with limited direction, with being a team player
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and SalesForce, or other CRM and tracking software
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other.
3 or more years