Implementation Project Manager
SchoolMint - San Francisco, CA - Full time
The Implementation Project Manager will focus on helping the SchoolMint ‘Special Projects’ team customize and implement SchoolMint for larger city-wide implementations. This position will ensure schools and parents have a happy and successful experience with SchoolMint by providing day-to-day oversight of project timelines until launch, and support beyond. The position will manage the training of customers on the SchoolMint product and supporting customers on issues, questions or concerns.
Ultimately, the Customer Success Specialist will ensure our customers excel at using SchoolMint, providing prompt resolution to any issues our customers face.
- Work with customers to understand their specific requirements, and work to figure out how they can be achieved using SchoolMint
- Work with the product and engineering teams to design and build required customizations in the current product
- Test the customizations made to the product to make sure that we are delivering a quality product to our customers
- Manage the timelines and dependencies of the implementation to make sure that we are able to deliver the system on time
- Manage and deepen relationships with our customers and monitor customer health through data analysis and relationship strength
- Design and implement a training plan for our customers so that we can make sure that our customers are adequately equipped to successfully use the product
- Strategically address software challenges encountered by parents and schools, and identify prompt resolutions
- BA or BS degree or higher
- 2+ years experience in an account management or customer success role at a technology company
- Comfortable with data and using XLS and SQL
- Experience developing strategies to increase adoption of technology solutions
- Passion for improving education
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to inspire others
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, multi-stakeholder projects with exceptional results
- Self-driven, persistent, and assertive
- Enthusiastic lifelong learner
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Experience in a startup environment
- Education field experience
- Operations experience working in a public school
- Knowledge of Pivotal Tracker, ZenDesk and/or Salesforce
- Background in technology
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
- Generous stock options
- Educational Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Competitive PTO program & Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Catered lunch in office.
- Stocked kitchen and beverages provided
- Office is in the SOMA, and easily accessible to public transportation
- Casual work environment with people that also know how to have fun!
3 or more years
SchoolMint is an online recruitment, enrollment and communication platform for K-12 schools that is used by hundreds of schools in more than 45 cities and 16 states in the US. Our team comes from MIT, Harvard, USC, UC Berkeley, The Climate Corporation, Edmodo, Apple, Pearson and Teach For America. Headquartered in San Francisco, SchoolMint is well-funded by reputed venture capital firms like New Schools Venture Fund, Crosslink Capital, Kapor Capital, Runa Capital and Imagine K12 as well as some amazing angel investors pioneering the technology and education world.