Customer Support and Training Manager
Accelify - Miami, FL - Full time
We are a leading special education technology company seeking a Customer Support and Training Manager with excellent communication skills. You will be the primary customer support and training specialist for our South Florida clients. This role will require both remote and onsite support for system end-users.This is an exciting opportunity for a smart and motivated individual looking to advance their career, and at the same time, make a difference for special education students. Background or interest in special education is preferred.
- Coordinate and conduct on-site and web-based software and program trainings for client school districts.
- Provide technical support to system end-users via phone, live chat, and email.
- Develop training documentation and materials (written, video-based).
- Maintain regular communication with client side and internal program managers to ensure programs are running smoothly.
- Collect client feedback and new feature requests and communicate with upper management and development team to contribute to strategic development of product roadmap.
- Exceptional customer service and project management skills.
- Prior experience in a similar client-facing role or related education training experience.
- Strong communication and organizations skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- Independent time management skills.
- Ability to travel to clients as necessary.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office--Word, Excel, OutlookPreferred Skills
- Passion for education, technology and sharp business savvy.
- Prior experience providing customer software training and support or experience in the classroom
To apply, please send cover letter and resume.
3 to 10 years
Accelify provides special education management tools to help school districts streamline operations, manage compliance and maximize Medicaid revenue.