What you'll do:
- Manage all of the inbound leads generated by marketing
- Be the first point of contact for Schoology prospects
- Engage in conversations with Schoology prospects via email and phone to uncover qualified sales opportunities, help them define what their needs are, and nurture them until they are ready for a demo
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to ensure proper routing and data quality is in place
- Provide real time feedback to the marketing team with the performances and results of each campaign
- Strive to meet and exceed monthly sales opportunities
Your skills and experience:
- Solid understanding of Salesforce
- Customer service skills including: excellent communication, listening, follow-up, and maturity
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-reliant and highly motivated
- Background in SaaS in a B2B environment a plus
less than 1 year
Schoology is one of the fastest growing education technology companies, with more than 15 million users across the world. We are giving educators all the tools they need to more easily personalize education and improve student outcomes, but in a way that works easily with their current systems and teaching approach. We’ve evolved the traditional learning management system into an education cloud: a platform that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.