For the Operations Manager role, we’re looking for someone resourceful and savvy. An ideal candidate can find/manage contractors, coordinate the recruiting process, and improve our internal processes – all at the same time. The Operations Manager will have the responsibility of arming our consultants and project managers with all the tools they need to drive real change in education.
- Contractor management. Find the best subject matter experts, designers, developers, or any other outside contractor that a project or our organization requires. Get us the most bang for our buck when the right resource is found. Work hand-in-hand with project managers and consultants to provide seamless contractor transitions into productivity.
- Recruiting coordination. Manage our interview and test task processes for all full-time positions.
- Market research management. Evaluate and procure data sources, administer surveys, coordinate interviews.
- Process and culture development. Figure out how our team can work smarter and more efficiently. Identify and implement ideas for making the company a great place to work.
- Research skills. Ability quickly find the right people and services for any set of requirements. Ability to find anyone’s contact information and get a quick response when necessary.
- Operations skills. High productivity and responsiveness for tasks like recruiting coordination, contractor communications, research interview scheduling, follow-ups, and reminders.
- Internal process development. Experience in creating and implementing effective internal processes, including document management, onboarding, training, office management, and team events.
This full-time position is based in our San Francisco office (located in Galvanize SF) with very flexible hours. Although the majority of your time will be in the office, you can work from home, when desired. Preferred start date is October 1, 2016 or earlier.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous health/dental/vision benefits (100% for employees).
- Unlimited paid time off.
Any experience level
Higher Education is undergoing the most rapid period of change in its history. To stay relevant, traditional institutions are moving towards new instructional models and launching new types of programs. The best results are often achieved when internal innovation teams are partnering with mission-aligned private companies to plan, implement, and scale strategic initiatives.
Founded in 2015 and based in San Francisco, Entangled Solutions is a leading innovation agency for the education sector. Its services include strategic consulting, new program development, enrollment marketing, instructional design, and learning analytics.