Thinkful is growing our inside sales team, seeking an education advisor to hold calls with prospective students to guide them towards the right program. You will communicate the value of Thinkful, help students navigate options, and work with them over email to sign up for courses. We helps students learn the skills they need to take the next step in their career and a crucial part of their decision is a conversation they’ll have with you. All calls will be scheduled automatically for you with students already interested in Thinkful.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to start a career in sales at a high-growth startup. You’ll join a team passionate about online education. You will be responsible for providing an exceptional user experience for prospective students and guide them to sign up by educating them on how our courses help them achieve their goals.
- Help prospective students understand Thinkful and how it fits into their career goals
- Speak on the phone or email with 20-30 prospective students per day
- Become an expert in coding bootcamps to help students understand the advantages of each
- 1-3 years sales experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Basic technical fluency and desire to learn more about software development
- Passion for education, programming, and enthusiasm for Thinkful's mission
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive base salary and equity
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance are 100% covered for individual
less than 1 year
With a will to learn anyone can become a great programmer or designer. But education today still remains too expensive, exclusive, and ineffective. That’s why we’re building an online school that combines the effectiveness of face-to-face learning with the accessibility of online education.
We're training the next generation of experts by creating a community of engineers and designers who can learn from and inspire one another. Today, Thinkful is a community of 300 programmers, designers and data scientists around the world with an average of ten years of experience. We’ve taught over 5,000 students, and we’re managed by a team of 24 in New York City.