Teacher Evangelist and Community Program Manager
VIPKID - San Francisco, CA - Full time
VIPKID, the world’s fastest growing children’s online education company, is seeking a rock star evangelist and community builder to be the consistent face of VIPKID U.S. The Teacher Evangelist and Community Program Manager will increase teacher awareness of VIPKID’s mission and galvanize the community to do the same. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and customizing outreach and communication to K-12 teachers throughout the country. We are seeking a motivated brand ambassador who is eager to take on a pivotal role in helping define the culture of the world’s next great education company.
The ideal candidate will share a deep empathy with teachers and a passion for growing communities. This is a high-energy role that involves developing, maintaining, and deepening relationships in and among networks of educators. You have knowledge and experience in leading movements through multiple (in-person and digital) platforms and are excited by the opportunity to:
- Catalyze the hyper-growth of VIPKID’s community of teachers while increasing overall awareness of our organization’s mission and values
- Foster and build relationships with VIPKID’s existing and future teachers
- Drive the strategy and execution of community initiatives across multiple platforms (email, social media, events, surveys, etc.)
- Be the face of VIPKID, speaking at networking and community events as well as engaging stakeholders on social media.
- Collect and share stories of our company’s purpose and impact with our network.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Business Development teams to produce engaging outreach and events.
Expected Background and Experience
- At least 2 years as a motivated and high-performing classroom teacher
- 3-5 years of experience in community management, social media communications, and/or event management.
- Experience with brand building and community outreach via social media platforms
- B2C event marketing experience
- Project management experience is a plus
To apply, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org via the Apply Now button below. Thanks - we look forward to hearing from you!
3 to 5 years
With offices in Beijing and the Bay Area, VIPKID partners with US educators to provide access to one-on-one supplementary online education based on the US Common Core State Standards for young learners in China and around the world. To date, our company has over 600,000 registered users and more than 4,000 highly qualified teachers. We are backed by prominent investors including Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Learn Capital, Jack Ma's Yunfeng Capital, and Kobe Bryant's venture capital firm Bryant Stibel.
For more information, please visit: http://t.vipkid.com.cn/